Bec McMaster writes award-winning romance novels featuring red-hot alpha males, kick-ass heroines and edge-of-your-seat adventures. Her London Steampunk series is available from Sourcebooks. Read more about her at www.becmcmaster.com, or follow her on twitter @BecMcMaster.
Award winning author Bec McMaster lives in a small town in Victoria, Australia, and grew up with her nose in a book. Following a lifelong love affair with fantasy, she discovered romance and hasn’t looked back. A member of RWA, she writes sexy, dark paranormals and adventurous steampunk romances. When not writing, reading, or poring over travel brochures, she loves spending time with her very own hero or daydreaming about new worlds.
Her London Steampunk series is available from Sourcebooks, with Heart of Iron (Book Two) being nominated for both Best Steampunk Romance by RT Reviews 2013 and Best Romance 2013 by Library Journal. Visit her website at www.becmcmaster.com or follow her on twitter @BecMcMaster.
- RT Reviews Award for Best Steampunk Romance 2013 for Heart of Iron
- Best Romance 2013 Library Journal for Heart of Iron
- 2013 RWA Georgia Maggies Award for Best Paranormal for Kiss of Steel
- RWNZ Clendon 2011
- RWA(Australia) Emerald 2011
- RWG Maggies for Unpublished Author (Paranormal section) 2011
- RW Sheila for Unpublished Author (Paranormal section) 2011
- RW Winter Rose for Unpublished Author (Paranormal section) 2011
- 2nd Place – Hearts Through History RTTA (Paranormal Section) 2011
- 3rd Place – Valerie Parv Award 2011
“Dark, intense and sexy… a stunning new series.” – Library Journal
“Kiss of Steel is an enthralling debut with rich steampunk and vampire elements, and a leading man as wicked as he is irresistible. McMaster has crafted a hero and heroine who are intellectual and emotional equals; their love affair is heart-wrenching, redemptive and stirringly passionate. Expertly rounded out by pulse-pounding adventure, dastardly villains and complex secondary characters, this is a series opener to be read and savoured.” – RT Book Reviews
“A fantastically imagined world, a heroine who is both smart and brave, an enigmatic bad-boy hero who jumps off the page, action, adventure, steampunk and blazing hot seduction…Bec McMaster offers it all” - Eve Silver, National best-selling author